Students who are zoned for Osceola Elementary School entering kindergarten and/or students new to St. Johns County can register for the 2018-19 school year by contacting Lucie Winchester 904-547-3786 or email [email protected]. To be eligible for public kindergarten in St. Johns County, children must be 5 years old on or before September 1 and must reside in St. Johns County. To register for first grade, children must be 6 years old on or before September 1 and have documentation of successful completion of kindergarten. An official birth certificate must be presented when registering.
Please provide the following documentation to complete the registration process:
• Child’s certified birth certificate
• Current Physical (dated within one year of the start of school)
• Florida Immunization Record (680 Form)
• Proof residency. For more information, see Residency & Guardianship Policy.
• Registering Parent’s Driver’s License or ID Card
• Social Security Number; Providing this information is optional